Data Entry Services
In the technology-centered world we live in today, digitization is a necessity for most businesses – irrespective of the industry they operate in. It in fact, goes a long way in determining the long-term operations of organizations. With this in mind, we have built a strong, committed Data Entry Services team that delivers high-end results. What’s more, our highly trained professionals work with advanced tools to help ensure up to 99% accuracy!
You can depend on our reliable data entry services to improve efficiency and develop a powerful, accessible database of key information. This gives you the support you need to optimally utilize resources and confidently pursue core business goals.
- Online Data Entry Services
- Data Entry from Printed/Handwritten Documents
- Offline Data Entry Services
- Image Data Entry Services
- Catalog Data Entry Services
- Company Reports Data Entry Services
- Book Data Entry Services
- Copy Paste Services
- Legal Documents Data Entry
- Invoice Data Entry
- Data Entry from Yellow Pages
- Text & Numeric Data Entry
Advice on preparing your proposal:
We recommend you keep the following in mind when preparing your proposal:
- Your Intended Audience and Its Needs: Tailoring the content and features of your book from the outset to address the needs of a particular audience will help to make it a success.
- Competing Resources: If competition for your proposed book exists, responding to the strengths and weaknesses of that competition in what you include will help us to position the book clearly for our reviewers and customers.
- Clarity and Discoverability: Help our reviewers to understand your planned content- and later in the process, potential readers to discover your content – by choosing a working book title and chapter titles that clearly describe the material you are covering using the most relevant terms.
Proposal assessment and approval process
We have a rigorous proposal assessment and approval process to maintain the quality of material published by Maayan Publications with steps that include:
- Editor Review: The appropriate Acquisitions Editor will consider the content, approach and timeliness of your book idea, as well as it’s fit with their publishing program.
- External Review: Feedback by experts and potential readers is sought on proposals of interest to validate the market for the book idea and gather input on content and structure.
- Proposal Development: Your Acquisitions Editor will work with you to incorporate valuable reviewer feedback as appropriate and further define the scope of the work.
- Presentation to Publishing Committee: A formal project proposal will be put together and presented by the Acquisitions Editor for approval by key Maayan Publications stakeholders.
We have everything for publishing your high-quality content!
Through our outstanding combination of personalities, methods, and industry-specific expertise, we perform perfect solutions to publishing. Our publications include printed (hardcover and softcover) and electronic books, journals, conference proceedings, handbooks, book chapters, higher and school education contents, encyclopedias, edited collections, series collections and others.