E-Book Development Services
An electronic book (e-pub or eBook) is a book publication made available in digital form, consisting of text, images, or both, readable on the flat-panel display of computers or other electronic devices. Although sometimes defined as “an electronic version of a printed book”, some e-books exist without a printed equivalent. E-books can be read on dedicated e-reader devices, but also on any computer device that features a controllable viewing screen, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
We offer multi-language data conversion like English, Spanish, Swedish, French, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Italian, Greek and Polish etc.
- Reflowable eBook conversion (both ePub2 and ePub3) for Apple, Kindle, Nook, etc.
- Fixed-layout eBook conversion for Apple, Kindle (KF8), Nook, etc.
- Interactive eBook conversion with various features such as fill in the blanks, drag-and-drop, score validation, check box, and radio button
- Animated eBook conversion
- HTML conversion
- Flash to HTML5 conversion
- iBooks Author
- Audio Books
We have everything for publishing your high-quality content!
Through our outstanding combination of personalities, methods, and industry-specific expertise, we perform perfect solutions to publishing. Our publications include printed (hardcover and softcover) and electronic books, journals, conference proceedings, handbooks, book chapters, higher and school education contents, encyclopedias, edited collections, series collections and others.