Proof reading Services
Our authors are very important to us and we nurture our relationship in order to anticipate and respond to their needs. We are continuously on the lookout for authors who are able to share their passion and innovative ideas in publications that will be available forever. With decades of publishing experience, we are confident that your works will benefit from our seamless sales and marketing network. What sets us apart from our competitors are:
What will you receive?
- An edited document in which spelling errors, grammar errors, and typos have been corrected
- Changes and suggestions, if any to help improve clarity, flow, structure, and readability
- Tracked revisions so that you can see and review all the changes that have been made
- Comments and suggestions, if any that will help you improve the writing and refine your message
- A short summary of the work that has been done and any major concerns
Proofreading Services: Areas of Concern
- Typographical Errors
- Grammatical Mistakes
- Run-On Sentences
- Punctuation & Quotation Marks
- Subject-Verb Disagreements
- Sentence Fragments and Lengths
- Comma Usage and Splices
- Structure and Theme
- Audience Appropriateness
What types of documents can you use this service for?
- Web copy, Sales copy
- Project services / PhD Services
- Manuscript / Research Article reviews
- Testing, Proofreading, and Editing Online Website Content, Corporate blog posts, Social media posts
- Editing and Proofing Online Advertisements
- Proofreading Resumes for Online Submission
- Editing Online and Offline Legal and Business Documents
- Proofreading Medical Websites and Documents
- Rewriting and Editing Business and Professional Printed Matter
- Assisting with Grammatical Questions, Usage, and All Components of Good Writing
Perfect choice to publishing!
We have everything for publishing your high-quality content!
Through our outstanding combination of personalities, methods, and industry-specific expertise, we perform perfect solutions to publishing. Our publications include printed (hardcover and softcover) and electronic books, journals, conference proceedings, handbooks, book chapters, higher and school education contents, encyclopedias, edited collections, series collections and others.