Publish with us
- Passion in Publishing:We are independently owned by publishers and academics that have a strong passion and dedication in publishing.
- We Listen:We work closely with our authors, societies and academic communities worldwide and listen to their needs and concerns. Their comments play an important role in our strategic direction.
- Quality:We believe in quality and our publications are made to last. Your work will undergo a rigorous proof-reading, copyediting and designing process to ensure that your concepts and ideas are clearly communicated. Our publications are printed using the highest quality paper available for scholarly content and state-of-the-art printing technologies.
- Efficiency:As a small-medium sized publisher, we are able to maximize on efficiency in all functions of the company. Most of our books will publish in 3-5 months upon receipt of the first manuscript draft.
- Royalties:We offer royalties based on net sales received that are highly competitive with other academic publishers.
- Sales & Marketing:We take pride in our global sales and marketing activities. Your work will be rigorously promoted through direct marketing, conferences, book fairs, advertisements, email alerts, booksellers and many others. Most importantly, we believe in sustainable marketing for as long as the content is relevant.
- Available Forever:Your work will be available forever in print through our Print-on-Demand (POD) technologies. Our monographs, review volumes and other reference works will also be available electronically as full-text, searchable e-Books.
- Personalized Attention: Throughout the publishing process, you will be assigned to an editor and marketer who will be responsible for your work. We are large enough to have a global reach and yet you are able to play a major role to influence our direction.
Advice on preparing your proposal:
We recommend you keep the following in mind when preparing your proposal:
- Your Intended Audience and Its Needs : Tailoring the content and features of your book from the outset to address the needs of a particular audience will help to make it a success.
- Competing Resources: If competition to your proposed book exists, responding to the strengths and weaknesses of that competition in what you include will help us to position the book clearly for our reviewers and customers.
- Clarity and Discoverability: Help our reviewers to understand your planned content- and later in the process, potential readers to discover your content – by choosing a working book title and chapter titles that clearly describe the material you are covering using the most relevant terms.
Proposal assessment and approval process
We have a rigorous proposal assessment and approval process to maintain the quality of material published by Maayan Publications with steps that include:
- Editor Review : The appropriate Acquisitions Editor will consider the content, approach and timeliness of your book idea, as well as its fit with their publishing program.
- External Review: Feedback by experts and potential readers is sought on proposals of interest to validate the market for the book idea and gather input on content and structure.
- Proposal Development : Your Acquisitions Editor will work with you to incorporate valuable reviewer feedback as appropriate and further define the scope of the work.
- Presentation to Publishing Committee : A formal project proposal will be put together and presented by the Acquisitions Editor for approval by key Maayan Publications stakeholders.
We have everything for publishing your high-quality content!
Through our outstanding combination of personalities, methods, and industry-specific expertise, we perform perfect solutions to publishing. Our publications include printed (hardcover and softcover) and electronic books, journals, conference proceedings, handbooks, book chapters, higher and school education contents, encyclopedias, edited collections, series collections and others.